We all know Melanie as a professional and successful Realtor in Indianapolis, but there’s more to her than just selling houses. Read this interview and find out her favorite Indianapolis attractions, learn about how she spends her free time, and just get to know her better!
1. What is your favorite Indianapolis restaurant?
2. Which Indianapolis park do you visit most often?
3. Which Indianapolis attractions do you always take your out-of-town friends and family when they come to visit?
The Children’s Museum and the Indianapolis Zoo
4. What’s your favorite Indianapolis brewery?
I don’t like beer.
5. Where’s the best place to get a burger in Indy?
6. Where’s the best place to see a concert or show?
The Murat Theatre (now known as Old National Centre)
7. What features would your dream home have?
A home theatre and room for a pool table and wet bar!
8. When it comes to home improvements, are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire a pro?
My husband does it!
9. What’s the last home improvement project you completed?
10. If you weren’t a real estate agent, what do you think you’d be doing?
Probably still database programming.
11. In 3 words, how you would describe your first home?
Private, quiet, comfortable
12. Do you watch home improvement/real estate shows? If so, which ones?
Nope. We don’t have cable!
13. How would you describe your decorating style?
14. How many times have you moved homes/apartments?
15. If you didn’t live in Indy, where would you live?
16. Name one of your guilty pleasures.
Watching "Drop Dead Diva"
17. Which sports teams do you root for?
Whoever my husband roots for.
18. What’s one item you couldn’t make it through the day without?
My Diet Mountain Dew!
19. What’s the best part of being a real estate agent?
Meeting new people
20. Describe yourself in 3 words!
Organized, Outgoing, and Fun!