We all know Todd as a professional and successful Realtor, but there's more to him than just selling houses. Read this interview and find out his favorite Indianapolis attractions, learn about how he spends his free time, and just get to know him better!
1. What is your favorite Indianapolis restaurant?
La Hacienda on 75th and Binford!
2. Which Indianapolis park do you visit most often?
Lion’s Park in Zionsville
3. Which Indianapolis attractions do you always take your out-of-town friends and family when they come to visit?
4. What’s your favorite Indianapolis brewery?
5. Which sports teams do you root for?
Minnesota Vikings, Twins, Timberwolves and Wild!
6. Where’s the best place to see a concert or show?
7. What features would your dream home have?
Land, pool, pond, and a basement to hide in!
8. When it comes to home improvements, are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire a pro?
I’m a do-it-yourselfer who quickly realizes he should have hired a professional!
9. What’s the last home improvement project you completed?
Organized our garage using existing items from the home. Not the prettiest looking thing, but got the job done!
10. If you weren’t a real estate agent, what do you think you’d be doing?
Channing Tatum’s body double!
11. In 3 words, how you would describe your first home?
Over our budget!
12. Do you watch home improvement/real estate shows? If so, which ones?
Love all shows on HGTV, especially House Hunters International.
13. How would you describe your decorating style?
14. What’s the best part of being a real estate agent?
Flexibility of schedule and being your own boss. Most of all though, helping people find their first home!
15. If you didn’t live in Indy, where would you live?
Back in my hometown of Edina, Minnesota!
16. Name one of your guilty pleasures.
Secretly watch Project Runway with Megan.
17. Where’s the best place to get a burger in Indy?
18. What’s one item you couldn’t make it through the day without?
19. How many times have you moved homes/apartments?
We’ve rented one home and owned two since moving to Indianapolis.
20. Describe yourself in 3 words!
Active, charismatic, competitive
What questions would you like to ask Todd? Leave them in the comments section below.